With increasingly complex networks & more limited resources, utilities companies need alternatives to traditional GIS solutions, providing more functionality, flexibility, and superior connectivity to existing systems. Whether you are deploying new pipelines or modernizing your grid, CodeRizers can help you manage utility network more efficiently.
Write one or two paragraphs describing your product or services.
Stock Mapping of Reserved and Protected Forest
One of the prime authorities related to forest conservation is the Forest Department, Government of Maharashtra. The Department works towards sustainable development and conservation of forest assets. With the growing urbanization, the department undertook the mammoth task of digitization of Forest stock using the traditional handwritten maps.
Coderizers have digitized 2000+ handwritten stock maps using Remote Sensing & Image Interpretation techniques.
- Identify the encroachment areas spread over thousands of acres in fragments
- Data available in paper maps
- Documents stored at different geographic locations.
- No uniformity /consistency in data
- Unavailability of data at centralized location for Decision making
- Forest stocks digitization using Geo-spatial techniques
- Effective Geo-spatial visualization platform
- Dynamic data made available
- Automation of layout maps creation process for distribution to field officers
- Reduced Manual efforts
- Huge cost savings
- Increased Accuracy
- Quantifiable data available at single click
- Data -accessibility for hard-to-reach forest regions.
Solar Propensity Analysis
In the last decade, solar has experienced an average annual growth rate of 50% – and the most innovative utility companies are using geospatial technology to identify precisely where new opportunities lie. CodeRizers help you to identify where to run geomarketing campaigns for B2C solar panel installations, as well as creating solar calculators to measure propensity and profitability.