With increasingly complex networks & more limited resources, utilities companies need alternatives to traditional GIS solutions, providing more functionality, flexibility, and superior connectivity to existing systems. Whether you are deploying new pipelines or modernizing your grid, CodeRizers can help you manage utility network more efficiently.
Write one or two paragraphs describing your product or services.
A Mission Critical Mobile Application
Agriculture department of Maharashtra is a key authority which implements different agriculture schemes using the latest technologies and trends.
Peek Panchnama is a mission critical mobile application developed by CodeRizers for the State Government of Maharashtra, Agriculture Department. It aids in assessment of damaged crops due to unseasonal post-monsoon rains and provides an easy and fastest way to claim insurance for recovering damage.
- Unavailability of real-time data
- Visiting areas hit by the unseasonal rain – a daunting, cost & labor intensive task.
- No easy and handy process for claiming crop insurance
- Critical situation demanding quick assessment
- Development of mobile app within very short time span of 48 hrs
- Time-stamped photos of damaged crops
- Easy gathering of required information through’ mobile app
- Easy claims via mobile application
- Crop damage visualization
- Easy assessment
- Reduce cost and effort
- Efficient claim handling .
- Accelerate the process of crop damage assessment
- Informed and actionable decision making
Solar Propensity Analysis
In the last decade, solar has experienced an average annual growth rate of 50% – and the most innovative utility companies are using geospatial technology to identify precisely where new opportunities lie. CodeRizers help you to identify where to run geomarketing campaigns for B2C solar panel installations, as well as creating solar calculators to measure propensity and profitability.