Agriculture Department Government of Maharashtra
With increasingly complex networks & more limited resources, utilities companies need alternatives to traditional GIS solutions, providing more functionality, flexibility, and superior connectivity to existing systems. Whether you are deploying new pipelines or modernizing your grid, CodeRizers can help you manage utility network more efficiently.
Write one or two paragraphs describing your product or services.
Mobile and Web Application for Program Management
Agriculture department of Maharashtra implements different agriculture schemes using the latest technologies and trends. One of such ambitious projects of the department called ‘Shetkari Shetishala’ made use of Geospatial technology to provide advanced ways of monitoring the training & getting feedback from farmers.
Coderizer's developed a mobile application to collect the training information from the department officials at various places all over the state. A web based platform for government authorities was also developed to monitor the activities and generate reports as per requirements.
- Authentication of training performed
- Human intervention and dependencies
- Inefficient system to check outcomes of program
- Utilization of resources yet no desired results
- Unavailability of Program Planning application
- Location tracking and geo-tagging
- Authenticity using real-time photos (time-stamped)
- Strong user management module
- Report generation with advanced filters via web
- User’s feedback recorded via mobile app
- Efficient monitoring system
- Access to real-time information
- Reduced Cost, Time & Efforts for monitoring
- More visibility to officials
- Improved decision making for stakeholders
Solar Propensity Analysis
In the last decade, solar has experienced an average annual growth rate of 50% – and the most innovative utility companies are using geospatial technology to identify precisely where new opportunities lie. CodeRizers help you to identify where to run geomarketing campaigns for B2C solar panel installations, as well as creating solar calculators to measure propensity and profitability.