Water Conservation Assets
With increasingly complex networks & more limited resources, utilities companies need alternatives to traditional GIS solutions, providing more functionality, flexibility, and superior connectivity to existing systems. Whether you are deploying new pipelines or modernizing your grid, CodeRizers can help you manage utility network more efficiently.
Write one or two paragraphs describing your product or services.
Water Conservation Assets Mapping
Adarsh gaon is self-sufficient and empowered village in Maharashtra. AdarshGram yojana is one of the government schemes whose name is derived from Adarsh gaon. One of the major criteria for Ideal village ranking is availability of water resources in village.
CodeRizers have mapped water conservation assets in nearly 100 villages in Maharashtra using geospatial techniques.
- Assets details are in hard copy documents
- No asset visualization and monitoring
- Unavailability of data at centralized locations for stakeholders
- Asset digitization using Geo-spatial technique
- Asset visualization and monitoring via web
- Single point gateway for stakeholders
- Reduce manual efforts
- Informed and actionable decision making
- Saves large amount of cost
Solar Propensity Analysis
In the last decade, solar has experienced an average annual growth rate of 50% – and the most innovative utility companies are using geospatial technology to identify precisely where new opportunities lie. CodeRizers help you to identify where to run geomarketing campaigns for B2C solar panel installations, as well as creating solar calculators to measure propensity and profitability.